Join Us! The 11th Annual Conference of the Government Investment Officers Association will be held March 11-13, 2015 at the Monte Carlo Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada.
To learn more about the Free CPE Credits that were offered at the 2014 conference, click here or call 800-243-5097 to contact our education partner, Fixed Income Academy,
2015 Conference Sponsors
Useful Links Relating to the 2014 Conference:
- The Future of LGIPs, GIOA Panel
- Tri-Party Repo, Jeff Kidwell, AVM Solutions and Joel Cartee, Locke Lord, LLP
- Lies, Damned Lies, and Economic Forecasts, Kevin Webb, Cantor Fitzgerald
- Banking Services and Products, Andy Taylor and Michael N. Berkowitz, Citigroup
- Fixed Income Boot Camp, Rick Phillips, FTN Financial Main Street Advisor
- 1Q14 Macro Themes, Keith McCullough, Hedgeye Risk Management
- GSE Update, Jim Zucco, Fannie Mae
- GSE Update, Robert Owens, Farmer Mac
- GSE Update, Susan Bilotta, Federal Farm Credit Banks
- GSE Update, Jonathan Hartley, FHL Banks
- GSE Update, Kayla Gjata and Sean Forde, Freddie Mac
- Money Market Update (Liquidity Management: Beyond Quantitative Easing), Kerry Pope, Fidelity Management & Research Co.
- Securitized Products - An Overlooked Source of Income, Michael Nguyen and Scott Cabalka, RBC Global Asset Management (U.S.) Inc.
- Repos/Counterparty Analysis, Kellie Crane, City of Seattle, WA (Former GIOA President) - UPDATED
- Preparing for a Rising Rate Environment, Jim DeMasi, Stifel
- U.S. Corporate Credit Outlook 2014, Trey Winslett and Garret Sloan, Wells Fargo
- Demystifying Supranationals, George Richardson, The World Bank Treasury and Daniel Kim, Jefferies LLC
Photos of the 2014 GIOA Conference: