Save the Date! The 11th Annual Conference of the Government Investment Officers Association will be held March 11-13, 2015 at the Monte Carlo Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Please book your rooms early to ensure the group rate of $75 (with a resort fee of $20), good until February 10, 2015, or until the block is filled. Please click on https://resweb.passkey.com/go/XGIOA0315, or call the Hotel Reservation Department at 800-311-8999 and mention group code XGIOA0315, for the 11th Annual GIOA Conference.
Sign up now for the low government registration rate of $100.
Please check back later for a preliminary agenda.
To learn more about the Free CPE Credits that were offered at the 2015 conference, click here or call 800-243-5097 to contact our education partner, Fixed Income Academy,
Useful Links Relating to the 2014 Conference:
2014 Platinum Sponsors:
2014 Gold Sponsors:
- The Future of LGIPs, GIOA Panel
- Tri-Party Repo, Jeff Kidwell, AVM Solutions and Joel Cartee, Locke Lord, LLP
- Lies, Damned Lies, and Economic Forecasts, Kevin Webb, Cantor Fitzgerald
- Banking Services and Products, Andy Taylor and Michael N. Berkowitz, Citigroup
- Fixed Income Boot Camp, Rick Phillips, FTN Financial Main Street Advisor
- 1Q14 Macro Themes, Keith McCullough, Hedgeye Risk Management
- GSE Update, Jim Zucco, Fannie Mae
- GSE Update, Robert Owens, Farmer Mac
- GSE Update, Susan Bilotta, Federal Farm Credit Banks
- GSE Update, Jonathan Hartley, FHL Banks
- GSE Update, Kayla Gjata and Sean Forde, Freddie Mac
- Money Market Update (Liquidity Management: Beyond Quantitative Easing), Kerry Pope, Fidelity Management & Research Co.
- Securitized Products - An Overlooked Source of Income, Michael Nguyen and Scott Cabalka, RBC Global Asset Management (U.S.) Inc.
- Repos/Counterparty Analysis, Kellie Crane, City of Seattle, WA (Former GIOA President) - UPDATED
- Preparing for a Rising Rate Environment, Jim DeMasi, Stifel
- U.S. Corporate Credit Outlook 2014, Trey Winslett and Garret Sloan, Wells Fargo
- Demystifying Supranationals, George Richardson, The World Bank Treasury and Daniel Kim, Jefferies LLC
Photos of the 2013 GIOA Conference:
2013 Conference Presentations
- Fixed Income Bootcamp, Abby Jackson, FTN Financial
- Fixed Income Bootcamp, Rick Phillips, FTN Financial Main Street Advisors
- Money Market Srategies and Credit Analysis, Paige Wilhelm, Federated Investment Management Co
- Economic Update 1, Craig I. Dismuke, Vining Sparks IBG
- Demographic and Economic Trends: Growth, Debt and Promises, Doug Robinson, RCM Robinson Capital Management
- Agency Update, Robert Owens, Farmer Mac
- Agency Update, Glenn Doran, Farm Credit
- Agency Update, Jonathan Hartley, FHL Banks
- Agency Update, Joseph McHale, Freddie Mac
- Dissecting a Bank's Balance Sheet, Bill O'Neill, CFA, Income Research + Management
- Policy, Economics and Markets, Ira Jersey, Credit Suisse
- US Outlook: Cliff Hopping, Julia Coronado, BNP Paribas
- Securitization, Nilay Patadia, Pierpont Securities LLC
- Investing In & Analyzing Muni Debt