2021 GIOA Conference
We are pleased to announce GIOA 2021 Conference will convene in-person at Park MGM, Las Vegas Strip’s first non-smoking resort, September 8th-10th. We are confident in Park MGM’s safety and health protocols to ensure our event is safe and successful. Current attendance guidelines allow for a maximum of 250 attendees.
- Sessions begin September 8th-10 (Government Attendees Only)
- General Sessions begin September 9th-10th ( All Attendees)
- Current Max Capacity 250 Attendees
- Conference registration opens May 3, 2021
**Please note: If you have a credit for registration for 2020, registration for 2021 is required. Instructions will be posted in the conference registration form.
We encourage you to attend our conference in full. We do not offer a pro-rated plan.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations will be accepted prior to 8/1/21, after 8/1/21 the conference fee is not refundable, but we will allow substitutions.
Government Attendee Pricing*
*Government Attendees = Employees of state and local municipal entities
Conference fee includes all sessions and events 9/8/21-9/10/21
- First Time Government Attendee: $50.00
- Returning Government Attendee: $150.00
Conference Fee includes Wednesday Evening Reception on 9/8/21 and all sessions and events on 9/9/21-9/10/21
- Early Bird $550.00 (payment postmarked or received by 8/6/21)
- Regular Price $750.00 (payment postmarked or received after 8/6/21
Room Reservations will be available only to registered conference attendees
- Park MGM room rates start at $69.00 plus $33 resort fee and applicable taxes
- A link will direct your conference reservation to Park MGM for booking our group room rates